- RW Ventures, LLC and Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC)
- Center City District
- City of Missoula
- M-Group (Metropolitan Planning Group)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
Open Call: International Consultation on Urban Design for the Coastal Area of Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen Municipality
Planning and Natural Resources Bureau of Shenzhen Municipality, Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone Management Commission of Shenzhen Municipality
The National Consortium for Creative Placemaking
- D.C. Will Say Goodbye to RFK Stadium
- Google's San Jose Transit Village Plans Revealed
- The Varied Career of a Transit Service Planner
- The Life and Death of Neighborhood Rebrandings
- 150 Acres of Undeveloped Land to Become 2,350 Homes Outside Denver
- California to Las Vegas High-Speed Rail: Expected for Construction in 2020
- Anti-Development Forces Strike at L.A.'s Transit Oriented Communities Program
- New York City 'More Congested Than Ever'
- What Walk Buttons Do (and Don't Do)
- Kanye West's Unpermitted Vision for Housing Utopia Has Been Demolished
- A Traffic Safety Commitment for Chicago's West Side
- Report: Shared Bikes and Scooters Could Reduce Car Trips By 50 Percent in Downtowns
- The Great Flood of 2019, Visualized
- Lessons in Tax Increment Financing
- Seattle Ponders Improvements to Ballard Bridge for All Modes of Transport
- L.A. Unveils Plans for Historic Water Infrastructure Tax
- France's Transit Ridership Booms as the USA's Busts
- Your County May Not be Very Good at Accessing Community Development Funding
- Toronto's New Affordable Housing Program Yields 651 New Units
- The High Cost of Cool Air
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.