Transportation Research Forum
Shifting from Maintaining LOS to Reducing VMT: Case Studies of Analysis and Mitigation under CEQA Guidelines Implementing SB 743
Urban Sustainability Accelerator, Portland State University with Center for Law, Energy & the Environment, UC Berkeley Law School
- A Compelling Case for Protected Bike Lanes
- Understanding the 'Dark Store Theory' Costing Local Governments Millions in Property Tax
- Lincoln Park and the Complicated History of Gentrification in Chicago
- How Do Downtown Homes Prices Compare?
- A Better Travel Experience
- Meet the New Kids on the Block: Generation Z
- Video: Urban Planning Trends to Watch in 2019
- Another Lawsuit Complicates Purple Line Plans in Maryland
- Comparing the Progress of Cities in Providing Alternatives to the Car Commute
- Congestion Pricing Takes Major Step Forward in New York City
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo Proposes Plastic Bag Ban After Killing New York City's Bag Law
- New Colorado Governor's First Executive Order: Get More EVs on the Road
- Property Tax Relief on the Table for Pittsburgh's Developing Neighborhoods
- Detroit Property Values Soar, Finally
- Dangerous By Design: Streets Are Only Getting Less Safe for Pedestrians
- Study: Uber and Lyft Have Been Catastrophic for Public Transit Ridership
- The Carmageddon Myth
- Big Surprise: Congestion Pricing Tolls Don't Poll Well
- 'Housing Now' Initiative Takes Shape in Toronto
- London Starts New Program to Track Air Quality
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.