Project for Public Spaces
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
National Multifamily Housing Council Research Foundation
Center for Architecture and Design
City of Williston
- 'Valley Link' Planned to Relieve Bay Area Super Commuters
- St. Petersburg Planning for a Post-Baseball Future
- Breaking: HUD Will Rewrite Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule
- Carrying Capacity, Population Growth, and Urban Planning
- Housing Construction Slows to a Crawl in Seattle's Suburbs
- Lessons in Subway Etiquette
- The Vancouver Model of Traffic Safety Includes Trees
- Denver to Raise Sales Tax on Marijuana to Double Funds for Affordable Housing
- Real World Lessons From the Virtual World of Minecraft
- Lake Erie Town Hopes Waterfront Trail Will 'Put it on the Map'
- Trulia's New Feature Shows How Much Home Buyers Care About Location
- Growing Numbers of Hong Kong Residents Sleep in McDonald's
- New Surveillance Technology Gathers Plenty of Data, but Who Has Access?
- Two New Parking Policies Put Portland in the Lead on Parking
- Huge Stacks of ofo Bikes Sent to Metal Recycler
- Making a Place for Virtual Reality in Planning
- California REITS Have Much at Stake on Election Day
- Analysis: Denver's 20-Year Vision for Not-Quite-Complete Streets
- Analyzing the Decision to Rewrite the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule
- Making a Regional Map of Walking and Biking Trails
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.