City of Riverside
City of London
- New Supertall Skyscraper Coming to Manhattan
- Leadership in Urban Planning, After Two Successful Stints as a Planning Director
- Light Rail Could Finally Get Priority Over Cars at Intersections in Los Angeles
- Why the Poor Cannot Move: It's Not Just the (Official) Rent
- The Constitutional Clause Being Used to Threaten Climate Change Policies
- A Climate Change 'Paradigm Shift' in Florida
- Largest Condo High-Rise Since the Recession Planned for Chicago's Michigan Ave
- Study: Historical Redlining Maps No Longer a Proxy for Black America
- Car-Free Market Street Approved in San Francisco
- As New Orleans Property Values Climb, Property Taxes Relief Considered
- Texans to Vote on Flood Control Funding, Property Tax Breaks in Disaster Areas
- From Parking Lot to Urban Green Space
- San Diego Parking Reform Wins the Day With the California Coastal Commission
- L.A.'s Blue Line Reopening Soon, With a New Name
- Development Depleting Groundwater in Arizona
- Local Resistance for NYC's Open Parks Program
- The Gentrification Effect of Urban Parks
- Research Reveals the Growth of Home Building Oligopolies
- Details of Illinois' $45 Billion Infrastructure Investment Plan
- L.A. Wants Fewer Parking Podiums
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.