Keep up with essential planning news and commentary, delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
City of Belvedere
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Public Drinking in America
- Cultivating a Culture of Transit
- Monorail or Heavy Rail Planned for L.A.'s Busy Connection Between the Valley and the Westside
- Sharpsburg Ecodistrict the World's Third EcoDistricts Certified Community
- New Research on the Effects of Market-Rate Development and Upzoning
- Big Benefits from Small Modes
- A Strategic Approach to Economic Recovery Planning
- Monorail Doesn't Measure Up for Los Angeles, Says Editorial Board
- Colorado is Using Free E-Bikes to Fight Climate Change
- Haves and Have Nots: Planning and the Deep Divides of the Pandemic
- Washington State Considering New Gas Tax, Transit and Bike Fees
- Google Maps Now Lets You Feed Your Parking Meter
- New Orleans Weighs Regional Transit Plan
- What About all the Helicopter Noise?
- How Independent Music Venues Became a Powerful Lobbying Force
- South Los Angeles Park Is Magically Transformed
- New River Gorge is America's Newest National Park
- Virginia Lawmakers Won't Let Cyclists Roll Through Stop Signs—Yet
- How to Fix Racist Housing Policies: Sue the Suburbs
- Tax Increment Financing District Considered for West Louisville
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.