Rose Center for Public Leadership
Visit HUD User's Regulatory Barriers Clearinghouse for strategies to increase the supply of affordable housing
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
Harvard University Graduate School of Design - Executive Education
City of Holland
RFP: A Planning Firm to Provide Contract Planning Services for a Proposed Specific Plan Amendment to the Lynwood Transit Area Specific Plan and Prepare the Required CEQA Supporting Documents (Supplemental Environmental Impact Report)
City of Lynwood
Greater Nashville Regional Council - Nashville Area MPO
- Seattle Plans Remodel of World’s First Freeway Cap Park
- BART's Transit-Oriented Development Bill Sets Disturbing Precedent, Says APA
- Friday Funny: What Your Cocktail Says About Your Planning Politics
- And the Parking Crater Award Goes To…
- Mapping the Decline of the New York City Subway
- 10 U.S. Cities Launch Anti-Displacement Network
- Cars Banned in Central Park
- Homes, Not Parking
- Study: Climate Change Concerns Taking a Toll on Home Values in Miami
- How Can the U.S. Grow Transit Ridership? Start by Looking North
- Before and After: Behind a Minneapolis Redevelopment Project
- Time for a Tesla Turnaround?
- Confronting the Eviction Epidemic
- Can 'Ocean Cities' Become the Societies of the Future?
- A New Wave of Reservoir Construction Set to Begin in California
- A Call for Bus Rapid Transit in a Miami Suburb
- Los Angeles: Focus on Urban Design (Not Just Urban Planning)
- How Social Physics Explains About the World
- Effective Mobility Taxes Need Better Data
- Charlotte Takes a Step Forward on Affordable Housing Promises
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.