Top Websites Criteria
The top websites are based on nominations by Planetizen readers and judged against the following criteria.
- The site should provide a service to the planning and development community.
- The site should provide one of the following:
- a broad range of information relevant to the national planning and development community;
- a particularly strong focus on a particular topic;
- an outstanding example of the use of technology for planning and development.
- The site should meet minimum basic expectations for design and professionalism.
- The site should be available to the general public.
- The site should be frequently updated and current.
- The site will be evaluated for web accessibility.