5 Things You Didn't Know About Mar-A-Lago
1) Three transit lines stop within a half-mile of the Mar-A-Lago, not counting the tech buses that stop across the street every 15 minutes. An estimated 240,000 people a day travel on the transit lines that pass through this section of West Palm Beach every day.
2) The private club is the location of filming for the movie Step Brothers (2008). It's been rumored that when staying overnight at the club, Trump brothers Donald Jr. and Eric sleep in the same room shared by Dale and Brennan in the movie.
3) The words Mar-A-Lago literally mean "sea-to-lake" in Spanish, but the club is located in West Palm Beach next to the Atlantic Ocean. Nobody calls it the Atlantic Sea without literally answering directly to the President of the United States.
4) The first operational Hyperloop track will be complete April 2, 2017, delivering lucky passengers between Mar-A-Lago and the Trump International Golf Club-West Palm Beach, located less than five miles away. The trip will take 15 seconds.
5) Speaking of Trump International Golf Club-West Palm Beach, Donald Trump once made a hole in one while playing there with Tom Brady, Rory McIlroy, and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, but everyone bought him drinks. Usually it's the other way around.