Friday Fun: Touring 12 Famous Museums from Home
Museums are some of our most beloved destinations. Unfortunately, most of them have been closed since March and it is unclear when they will re-open. If you are longing for a little culture and education, you can actually visit some of the world's best museums virtually. As reported by Andrea Romano, thanks to Google Arts & Culture, we can still participate in online tours and continue to gain knowledge about art, history, and science.
Romano highlights the following 12 museums in the article:
- The British Museum, London
- Guggenheim Museum, New York
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul
- Pergamon Museum, Berlin
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence
- MASP, São Paulo
- National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City
If you are tired of being bored or surfing the internet mindlessly, be sure to check out all or some of these museums online.