The Best New Bike Lanes of 2016
They started to connect.
That assessment comes from Michael Andersen in an article announcing the PeopleForBikes list of the best new bike lanes of 2016.
The following bike lanes took home awards, with more details, photos, and maps included in the source article.
- Westlake Avenue, Seattle
- Randolph Street, Chicago
- The Downtown-University network, Tallahasee
- River Street, Aurora
- Pulaski Bridge, New York City
- Telegraph Avenue, Oakland
- 15th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
- Franklin Avenue Bridge, Minneapolis
- Maryland Avenue, Baltimore
- Cass Street, Tampa