5 Positive Environmental News Developments from 2016
Brady Dennis and Chris Mooney looked to the environment, of all places, to find five positive news stories from the year 2016.
That's not to say all the news was good. Raising all sorts of alarms on the environmental front: the hottest temperatures on record, failing Antarctic ice sheets, seal level rise, and more.
Thankfully there were some bright spots in the environmental news, with more details and links included in the full article:
- Global carbon emissions appear to have stopped increasing.
- Worldwide, wind and solar are booming.
- World leaders seem determined to combat global warming (well, most world leaders).
- Technology is providing a glimmer of hope.
- The oceans are finally getting the attention they deserve.