Each Passenger Rail Line from Maine to North Carolina on One Map
The team that created the California Rail Map and a speculative map of a U.S. high-speed rail system is at it again. Alfred Twu and his colleagues have mapped each passenger rial line from Maine to North Carolina, to scale, on one free map.
- Amtrak Northeast Corridor, long distance and regional passenger rail
- Amtrak Thruway connecting buses
- Commuter rail in the Boston (MBTA), New York (Metro North, LIRR, NJ Transit), Philadelphia (SEPTA), and Baltimore/DC (MARC, VRE) areas
- Tourist and heritage railroads
- Light rail, subways, and rapid transit
- Some connecting buses and ferries