The Master of Real Estate Development + Design (MRED+D) is an 11 month interdisciplinary degree program incorporating finance and innovative design to prepare real estate development professionals to build sustainable, equitable, and prosperous cities.
Our rapidly urbanizing world faces major challenges, ranging from climate change to social inequality. We need real estate professionals who have a deep knowledge of how development can bring positive benefits to society and the environment.
We include ‘design’ in the degree’s name for a reason.Successful real estate development today demands creative financial and social thinking married with innovative design products. These go beyond tradition, producing value through new solutions and changing modes of living, working, and inhabiting our cities.
MRED+D graduates enjoy a dual edge.They offer employers and clients expertise in real estate finance, development, and law along with knowledge of design, sustainability, and the built environment.
Join us in creating a 21st century real estate profession, whose practitioners can structure innovative financial deals, imagine new building and community typologies, and help future cities grow fairly and sustainably.
Apply by the February 1st deadline!
Other programs at this school:
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
- Bachelor of Arts in Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Economics and Policy
- Certificate in Landscape Architecture
- Disc* (Design & Innovation for Sustainable Cities)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Geography
- Master of Architecture
- Master of City Planning
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Public Health
- Summer [IN]STITUTE in Environmental Design