Job Title: Senior Planner
Job Description: Lead and support interdisciplinary teams that deliver planning, programming, and design services in order to create more sustainable and resilient environments.
About Us: We provide award-winning planning, programming, and design services to federal, state, and local agencies across the United States, Asia, and Europe. We hire the best people and provide them the best benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage as well as numerous perks to include company contributions to a retirement program, participation in company retreats, fully reimbursed comp time, and flexible schedules.
About the Role: You will help distinguish our company with professionalism, application of best practices, and creation of exceptional deliverables. Among the responsibilities of the role are:
- Planning and Programming: You will lead and support teams that provide planning and programming services to federal agencies with a focus on delivering the highest quality services to our Department of Defense (DoD) clients.
- Project Management: You will help manage the client relationship including assisting in RFP responses, negotiating contracts, and managing task orders.
- Portfolio Expansion: You will help expand our client base through participation in business development activities and development of additional deliverables that meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
About You: The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience in federal planning with specific emphasis on DoD clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and under tight deadlines
- Although our main office is in Eugene, Oregon, you can work remotely
- AICP certified
If you are ready to become part of our family, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please explain why your experience is relevant to this role. We will review applications through 24 June 2020.