Become a Member of the International Economic Development Council
International Economic Development Council
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to helping economic developers do their job more effectively and raising the profile of the profession. When we succeed, our members create more high-quality jobs, develop more vibrant communities, and generally improve the quality of life in their regions.
With so many opportunities for economic development training and networking around the country, you are bound to find an event near you – or join us for a web seminar accessible from your own office! If you need a change of scenery, find a course or conference in a different city and expand your horizons.
Visit www.iedconline.org to learn more!
Member benefits include:
NETWORKING, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND RESOURCE SHARING
IEDC membership offers a full range of resources, including:
- Professional certification
- Networking opportunities
- Advisory and research services
- A subscription to IEDC's peer-reviewed Economic Development Journal, the leading industry publication
- Discounted rates for conferences, education courses and web seminars
- Plus, enjoy exclusive members-only access to our latest job listings, publications, membership directory and more.
PUBLIC RELATIONS, MARKETING, ADVOCACY AND GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
As the world's premier organization for economic development professionals, people look to IEDC to provide answers to today's complex and ever-changing trends, issues and challenges. IEDC's knowledgeable and experienced staff, network of thought-leaders, and members has propelled the economic development industry's prominence, building a powerful voice for the profession.
- YES. Sign me up! Fill out our online membership application or download a hard copy (PDF) and return it to IEDC at Attn: Membership, 734 15th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington DC 20005.
- I still have questions. Visit our website or contact Mary Helen Cobb in our Membership Services Department for more details: [email protected] or (202) 942-9460.
Posted November 25, 2008