Register by November 10th for Tools for Community Design and Decision Making Conference
Attendees can choose to participate in one of two separate, but integrated, interactive programs.The TCDDM Forum features plenary sessions including an electronic town hall exercise with keypad voting and groupware, and afternoon workshops and panels.
Some of the exciting Forum topics include:
- Tools and Decision Making Techniques for Land Use Planning
- Planning for Sustainable Development
- Integrated Land Use and Transportation Planning
- Planning with Visualization Tools
- Strengthening Connections Between Transportation, Community and System Preservation
- Building Regional Repositories of Data and Integrated Decision Support Empower Citizens and Communities with Interactive Web-Based Tools
- Tools and Techniques for Public Participation
- The Federal Role in Decision-Making Tools
The Hands-on Digital Charrette will allow tool designers and attendees to work together in a real-time setting on a specific planning situation. Attendees will apply new technologies to realistic problems and opportunities in regional and neighborhood planning. Six break-out groups will help to decide the fate of a fictitious community called Edge City. Each group will work with a different tool provider to answer a critical planning question.
Only 20 spots remain in the hands-on digital charrette so if you're interested in this exciting opportunity please register soon at http://www.tcddm.org.
For more information contact:
3719 West 32nd Ave
Posted November 4, 2003
Want to see more events?
Park City Municipal Corporation
National Capital Planning Commission
City of Santa Fe, New Mexico