Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Analyst
City of Mountain View
Mountain View, CA
Salary: $91,206 to $118,444 annuallyApply Now
The City of Mountain View is looking to fill a great new position focused on Transportation Demand Management (TDM). The TDM Analyst will work with both the Public Works Transportation Planning and Community Development Long Range Planning teams to:
- Proactively track and monitor compliance with the City's ambitious TDM and parking requirements;
- Manage the City’s innovative North Bayshore Trip Cap monitoring program;
- Critically analyze current TDM and parking requirements across different areas of the City;
- Develop a Citywide TDM ordinance;
- Explore congestion pricing in the North Bayshore area; and
- Assess the feasibility of a district TDM Pilot Program to support small businesses, service workers and employees Downtown.
The posting for this position is at https://www.calopps.org/mountain-view/job-20157081. Please note that the job posting is listed under "Housing" because it also includes a Housing Analyst position focused on the Community Stabilization and Fair Rent Act.
Posted September 13, 2021, 4:23 PM PDT