WEBINAR Tuesday: American High Speed Rail & Rebuilding the U.S. Economy
Join us Tuesday for the High Speed Rail & Rebuilding the U.S. Economy webinar, with national transportation leaders!
Hear from Congressman Seth Moulton and his new Congressional bill proposal for $205 Billion in high speed rail funding to stimulate the American economy creating millions of jobs and rebuilding our infrastructure in a new efficient and sustainable way. This new stimulus package will lead America into the 21st century with a modern, fast rail system in multiple regions across America.
Hear from Secretary Ray LaHood who led America into high speed rail starting in 2009 while Secretary of Transportation. Secretary LaHood toured many of the world's state-of-the-art high speed rail systems to bring the revolutionary technology to America for the first time.
Hear from Patrick Goddard President of Brightline Trains who brought America's first private high speed rail system into operation in Florida. Brightline's phase 2 is now under construction extending the line to Orlando - America's largest tourist destination, and will soon to be under construction in Las Vegas.
Learn about the many ways America will benefit from this modern transportation technology that the rest of the world has been enjoying for decades!
- $205 Billion Stimulus Package for High Speed Rail
- Creating Jobs and Stimulating the US Economy
- Widespread Manufacturing and Construction Jobs
- Launching New National High Speed Rail Program
- Public and Private Investment
- Building and Operating a Private Passenger Rail Company
- Rail as Major Solution to America's Problems
- New Fast Mobility
- Rail + TOD Creates Super Value
- The High Quality Rail Experience
- Rail Enabling Affordable Communities
- Real Estate Value Capture and Around Stations
- Long Term Investments Transforming Transportation
- Planning for Sustainable Transportation Options
- and more
Register today at: http://ushsr.com/webinaramericanhsr.html