Keep up with essential planning news and commentary, delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
Call for Entries: 7th Annual Awards for Excellence in Sustainability
The Awards for Excellence in Sustainability is an annual program that honors projects, plans, policies, individuals, and organizations dedicated to supporting sustainable communities. The program is an effort of the American Planning Association Sustainable Communities Division (APA-SCD).
We are excited to announce that the nomination period for the 2020 Awards is now open! Submissions will be accepted through 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, January 18, 2020. There are nine categories:
- Community Plan
- Municipal, State, or Regional Plan
- Policy, Law, or Tool
- Energy Plan or Project
- Park, Recreation, or Open Space Plan or Project
- Green Infrastructure Plan or Project
- Transportation Plan or Project
- Urban Design Plan or Development Project
- Leadership in Sustainability
For more information, please download the Awards Information Packet on the APA-SCD website.