- Resource Assistance for Rural Environments (RARE) AmeriCorps Program
- Team Better Block
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship
Initiative for Bicycle and Pedestrian Innovation (IBPI)
Shared-Use Mobility Center
City of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
National Multifamily Housing Council Research Foundation
- A Good Read for Planners and Peers: Why Old Places Matter
- Biking and Walking Have Lost Momentum
- No, Traffic Congestion Does Not Really Cost Every American $1,348 Annually
- Daniel Burnham: Appearing Soon on Television Screens
- A Case for Giving Midsized Metro Areas More Attention
- Amazon Calls the Whole New York Thing Off
- California's Commitment to Density Depends on Commitment to Common Destiny
- Gov. Gavin Newsom to Dramatically Downsize High-Speed Rail Project
- Needed: Better Data on Local Zoning Regulations
- Friday Funny: Pity the Fool Who Doesn't Yield to a Law-Abiding Pedestrian
- Environmental Assessment for I-5 Improvement Project in Portland Promises Air, Traffic, Safety Benefits
- How to Treat Nature Deficit Disorder in L.A. Without Getting on a Freeway
- Development, Population Growth Reshaping Downtown Minneapolis
- Post-Mortem: Why Amazon Canceled the Queens HQ2
- Another Approach to Affordable Housing
- 14 Potential Locations for a New Bridge Across the Chesapeake Bay
- Making Historic Preservation a Local Concern
- More Fallout From Downsizing California High-Speed Rail
- Who Has Access to NYC Subways?
- Survey Examines the Changing Habits of the American Transit Rider
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.