City of Riverside
City of London
- New Supertall Skyscraper Coming to Manhattan
- New Laws Amount to Single-Family Zoning Ban in California
- Massachusetts Converts HOV Lane to General Purpose Lane
- A Detailed Map of the Nation's Auto Emissions
- Governor's Veto Kills Complete Streets Requirements for Caltrans
- Why the Poor Cannot Move: It's Not Just the (Official) Rent
- Coastal City Rejects 'Managed Retreat' Strategy
- Miracle on 14th Street
- Seattle on a Roll With New Bus Lanes
- Study: Historical Redlining Maps No Longer a Proxy for Black America
- Housing Inequality More Apparent in Older Populations
- Minneapolis Debates Inclusionary Zoning
- The Constitutional Clause Being Used to Threaten Climate Change Policies
- Detroit Program Would Offer Property Tax Relief to Low-Income Homeowners
- Reports of the Automobile's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
- Leadership in Urban Planning, After Two Successful Stints as a Planning Director
- Survey Says: Fear of Cars Drives Scooter Riders to Sidewalks
- Largest Condo High-Rise Since the Recession Planned for Chicago's Michigan Ave
- McMimpact Fee Proposed
- Builders Look to Growing Home Rental Market
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.