Keep up with essential planning news and commentary, delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
- RKG Associates, Inc
- City of Chico
- County of San Diego-Planning & Development Services
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Forterra NW
- Anaheim Tries a New Approach for 1,000 New Units of Workforce Housing
- A Texas Freeway Revolt
- Opinion: Proposed I-94 Expansion a 'Fiasco' for Milwaukee
- A Small Step Toward the End of Drunk Driving
- From Paris to Portland: The 15-Minute City Goes Mainstream
- Smarter Transportation Pricing, Please! Responding to Criticisms of Road Tolls and Parking Fees.
- The Unfounded Fears of Affordable Housing Opposition
- The Right Planning Consultant Could Make All of the Difference
- U.S. Transportation Department Key to Biden's Plan to Meet Paris Agreement Targets
- More Parks and Trees Can Increase Life Expectancy
- Opinion: Proposed Parking Tax Reduction Would Do More Harm Than Good
- Accessory Dwelling Units Gain Legislative Momentum in Denver
- Do You Have The Place Gene?
- Cascadia Expects 400,000 New Residents. Should it Build New Cities or New Density?
- The Top Urban Planning Books of 2020
- Cities Double Down on Car-Centric Services During the Pandemic
- Town Building Game Offers Moments of Pandemic Zen
- How Broken Planning and Development Processes Hobble the Potential of Neighborhoods
- Vancouver Again Raises its Empty Homes Tax
- Controversial Aerial Tram Proposed to Serve Dodger Stadium
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.