Shifting from Maintaining LOS to Reducing VMT: Case Studies of Analysis and Mitigation under CEQA Guidelines Implementing SB 743
Urban Sustainability Accelerator, Portland State University with Center for Law, Energy & the Environment, UC Berkeley Law School
- A Compelling Case for Protected Bike Lanes
- Understanding the 'Dark Store Theory' Costing Local Governments Millions in Property Tax
- How Do Downtown Homes Prices Compare?
- Rising Homelessness, Erroneous Data: Rethinking Utah's 'Housing First' Policy
- A Better Travel Experience
- Another Lawsuit Complicates Purple Line Plans in Maryland
- Congestion Pricing Takes Major Step Forward in New York City
- MARTA Launches Station Overhaul, Calls For $100B Transit Investment
- 'New Mobility' for Everyone
- Food Insecurity a Growing Problem in Louisville
- The Carmageddon Myth
- Big Surprise: Congestion Pricing Tolls Don't Poll Well
- 'Housing Now' Initiative Takes Shape in Toronto
- London Starts New Program to Track Air Quality
- Desalination Plants Produce More Brine Than Fresh Water
- Digging Into Soil Reveals Much About Cities
- Battery-Electric Buses Might Not Be Quite Ready for Prime Time
- ADU Construction Still Difficult in California
- Learning from the National Household Travel Survey
- The Case for Bottom-Up Urban Planning and Design
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.