- Sidewalks and Footpaths 'Functionally Obsolete' in the Near Transportation Future
- Critic Blasts the Design and Planning Effects of CVS
- Book Review: Shoup Passes the Torch With 'Parking and the City'
- A Call to 'Reconnect With Our Streets'
- Gehl Institute Releases New 'Guide to Inclusion and Health in Public Space'
- Parking Inventories for Five Cities
- Zoning Changes for the 'Missing Middle' Take a Step Forward in Olympia
- Los Angeles Express Lane Revenue to Fund Electric Double-Decker Buses
- Vision Zero, Bad Faith
- Condos on the Up and Up in Seattle
- New York City Clamps Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Housing Starts, Permits Declining
- Voters to Decide on Repair of Vital Aqueduct for San Joaquin Valley
- Gentler Gentrification in Philly's Germantown
- Growing in the Gaps
- Bay Area City Could Extend Development Restrictions Beyond Their Expiration Date
- Planning in Earnest for a Hyperloop From Pittsburgh to Chicago
- Canadian Neighborhood Prohibits Kids From Playing Outside
- Prescriptions for the 'Broken' Massachusetts Multi-Family Market
- Inclusionary Zoning Explained
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.