HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City Parks Alliance
Harvard GSD Executive Education
City of Williston
Empire State Development
Tackling traffic congestion: How Montreal is using a smart cities approach to improve transportation
Concordia University in Montreal
- Which Cities Have the Most Breweries Per Capita
- Cities on the Verge of a Housing Crisis
- Automobile Dependency in Action
- Do Denser Neighborhoods Have Safer Streets?
- The Generational Warfare of Our Times
- On the Massive Carbon Savings of Gentle Density
- The Case for Upzoning
- The Small City Leading the New Era of Redevelopment in California
- Private Golf Courses Closing in Chicago's Suburbs
- Scrutiny for U.S. DOT Secretary Elaine Chao's Entangled Interests
- Mayor Wants to Eliminate Height Limits Near Transit in San Diego
- St. Paul's 20-Year Comp Plan Heads for the Final Stretch
- Op-Ed: Good Design Isn't Just for Downtowns
- Scooter Vigilante Shut Down
- Report Details the Many Risks of Climate Change Facing Queens
- Latest Version of the Seattle Bike Plan Restores Some Previously Discarded Bike Lanes
- World's Largest Co-Living Development Coming to San Jose
- A Route Through the City, S.F. Crosstown Trail Opens
- The Devil's in the Details for Houston's Hobby Line Light Rail Planning
- 20-20-20: Montreal Sets New Goals for Inclusionary Zoning
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.