Keep up with essential planning news and commentary, delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
Harvard University Graduate School of Design - Executive Education
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
Chaddick Institute - DePaul University
The Department of Municipalities and Transport (DMT)
- U.S. Cities Where Homeowners Stay Put the Longest
- Analysis: Parking Won't Save Struggling Commercial Corridors
- A New Mixed-Use Superblock for Portland
- Coastal Property Ownership Contested as the Gulf of Mexico Rises in Louisiana
- The State of Public Meetings
- Video: Urban Planning Trends to Watch in 2020
- Vision Zero, Meet VMT Reductions
- Making Space for Corner Stores
- Recent Studies Dig Into the Affordability Effects of Housing Developments
- Miami Has the Most to Lose From Climate Change, Study Says
- Airbnb, Denver Struggle to Find Common Ground
- Refugees Learn to Survive as Pedestrians on Houston's Dangerous Streets
- A Path for California to Get to Zero Carbon...And Below
- Opinion: L.A. Parking Requirements Need Serious Revamp
- Paying for the Senate Highway Bill Would Require Additional $102 Billion
- Neighborhood Preference Splits on Partisan Lines
- Zoning Code Update Makes the Nightly News in Cleveland
- To Curb the Honking, Mumbai’s 'Punishing Signal'
- The Smart Cities Revolution Happened, but Cities Were Left Out of Loop
- Congestion Pricing Has Mayoral Support in San Francisco
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.