HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
Transportation Research Forum
American Planning Association, Sustainable Communities Division
Town of Mammoth Lakes
Camden County North Carolina
- Regional Planning Paradigm Shift in Southern California
- Minneapolis Officially Ends Single-Family Zoning; Change to Take Effect January 1
- Urban Planning, Explained
- Criticism of a Gas Station Proposed for the Philadelphia Waterfront
- 'The Future of Transportation Is Not About Inventions. It’s About Choices.'
- What Would Cities Look Like if They Were Designed by Women?
- The Onion Satirizes New York's Fare Enforcement Techniques, Over Spending on Transit
- New Local Celebrity: Sinkhole Bus
- A Long-Range Transportation Plan for Ohio
- Torrent of Pro-Housing Policies Could Overwhelm California's Planners
- SUVs Pay More to Park in Montreal
- The Food Deserts of Rural America
- S.F. Park Will Provide Panoramic Views of the Bay
- Uber's Self-Driving Cars Couldn’t Detect People Outside of Crosswalks
- Evaluating D.C.'s Progress Toward Vision Zero
- When the Floodwaters Receded in Ellicott City
- Planning and Teaching in Southern California
- Maryland and Virginia to Increase Capacity on the Legion Bridge Across the Potomac
- Street Murals for Traffic Safety
- $900 Million in BUILD Transportation Grants Announced
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.