HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
University of Illinois
Harvard University Graduate School of Design - Executive Education
Lehigh Valley Planning Commission
Town of South Kingstown
Concordia University (Montreal)
- Where Vacant Properties Are Still Increasing in Number
- Pop Quiz: Can You Match the Metro Logo to its City?
- Ranking the Best U.S. Cities for Parks
- Two Skyscrapers Will Finally Rise Above the Failed Location of the Chicago Spire
- Flixbus Ready for Inter-City Service in the USA
- Chicago Puts Thousands of Vacant Lots on the Market for $1
- Breaking News: $19 Billion MTA Repair Program Proposed
- Atlanta Has Big Transit Plans
- Highway Expansion Could Be Calamitous for Dallas' City Center
- L.A.'s Anti-Density Advocate Still Hopes to Make Planners 'Uncomfortable'
- Memorial Day Buzzkill: Popular Stretch of Rockaway Beach Closed Indefinitely
- Nothing Conventional About It: BART Begins New Diesel Train Service
- BART Board of Directors Votes Down Livermore Extension
- Small Business, Co-Op Apartments Mixed Up in New York Bill
- Raising the Meal Tax to Pay for Affordable Housing
- Floating Village Proposed for Protection Against Floods and Quakes
- California Poll: Voters Likely to Repeal 12-Cents Gas Tax Increase in November
- Mobility as a Symphony: Los Angeles Prepares for Transportation of the Future
- A Surprising Source of Carbon Emissions in Oregon
- Atlanta to Use Transportation Sales Tax Money on Park Expansion
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.