Chaddick Institute at DePaul University
US High Speed Rail Association
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City of San Carlos
- Cities Are Suddenly a Little Less Car-Centric
- NACTO Releases Pandemic Streets Design Guide
- 1,000-Plus Mixed-Income Units Planned in Miami
- 'Ramps to Nowhere' Will Come Down in Seattle as New Debates Heat Up
- Louisiana Coast Will Disappear, Study Says. The Only Question Is How Soon.
- History in the Making: BART Extension into San Jose Ready for June Opening
- California's Population Might Be Peaking
- Popularity of Opportunity Zone Program Grows During the Pandemic
- What Surveys Say About Generation Z
- Proposed Mass Timber High-Rise In Seattle Adds Six Stories
- Permeable Pavements Required for Parking, Sidewalks in New Orleans
- Tight Housing Market Could Prime Economic Recovery
- Nextdoor Getting Cozy With Local Officials
- Code Enforcement as Coronavirus Response Policy
- Who Pays When Corporate Campuses Leave the Suburbs?
- New Census Report Captures the Housing Effects of Disasters
- The Growing Footprint of Al Fresco Streets
- Transit, Bikeshare Integration Planned in Austin
- The Argument Against Accessory Dwelling Units
- Renters Living in Small Buildings Face the Steepest Economic Risks in the Pandemic
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.