The International Economic Development Council’s 2015 Annual Conference
International Economic Development Council
Register by August 7, and save with our Early Registration rates!
Join economic developers from around the world to discuss the most important issues in economic development today, including:
- Infrastructure development and public financing
- Building effective economic development organizations and affiliates
- Encouraging a robust private sector
- Relationships and communication
The growing global economy requires new methods to secure economic resiliency for the future. What better place than Alaska, the New Frontier, to explore a new foundation for economic prosperity, and evolving roles for economic development practitioners. The conference will follow four tracks that explore the theme of creating future growth & prosperity:
- Government and Economic Resiliency
- Frameworks for a Robust Private Sector
- Value Proposition of NGOs and Nonprofits
- Role of Institutes of Higher Learning in Economic Development
Discounted Alaska Airlines Flights to Anchorage
IEDC is proud to announce our partnership with Alaska Airlines for the 2015 Annual Conference! As Co-Sponsor of the conference, Alaska Airlines is offering a 15% discount on flights to the Annual Conference taken between September 26 and October 13. Book your flight today!
Anchorage as a Living Laboratory for Economic Development
Experience what makes Anchorage, Alaska tick during our Annual Conference. We have many opportunities for attendees to get out of the hotel, meet fellow professionals, and tour the city as a living laboratory. These tours include:
- University of Alaska Anchorage Tour - Aviation Technology Division (Merrill Field) Facilities
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- UMed Healthcare District
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority Tour of Mountain View
With over 1,000 projected attendees, this event is essential for economic developers at all stages in their careers and at all levels within the profession. Don't miss out on the largest international gathering of economic development professionals in the world - register today!
Posted May 19, 2015