Planetizen's Top 10 Websites List, 2010: Call for Nominations
Know a great new urban planning-related website? Email us with your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the criteria below before submitting.
The top websites are based on nominations by PLANetizen readers and judged against the following criteria:
1. The site should provide a service to the planning and development community.
2. The site should provide one of the following:
- a broad range of information relevant to the national planning and development community;
- a particularly strong focus on a particular topic; or
- an outstanding example of the use of technology for planning and development.
3. The site should meet minimum basic expectations for design and professionalism.
4. The site should be available to the general public.
5. The site should be frequently updated and current.
6. Sites will be evaluated for web accessibility.
Deadline for website nominations is February 19th, 2010. Please provide a link to the site and a brief description of why you feel it is worthy of inclusion. Suggestions aren't limited to websites developed in 2009, but should be active and relevant throughout that year. Please also consult our previous years' lists.