How Can You Improve Your Economic Development Organization?
International Economic Development Council
Managing Economic Development Organizations
Part of the International Economic Development Council's 2010 Professional Development Series
Date: January 28 & 29, 2010
Location: Houston, TX Metro Area
Management is the key to the success of any business.
• As the leader of your organization, can you effectively articulate your mission and core values?
• Do you have clear goals and a rationale for the actions you are pursing?
• Are your processes and staff set up to deliver the highest customer value?
• How well do you assess your performance and are your measurements outcome-based?
• What is your relationship with your board?
• How well do you partner and build effective relationships with other organizations?
Whatever position you currently hold – this course can help you become better equipped to make the right decisions that will most improve your community. Register today.
View the agenda: http://www.iedconline.org/LeadershipSummit/Managing_EDOs.html#agenda
Instructor biographies: http://www.iedconline.org/LeadershipSummit/Managing_EDOs.html#instructo…
Dr. David R. Kolzow
Team Kolzow, Inc.
Chris J. Manheim, CEcD, MA
Manheim Solutions, Inc.
The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center
2301 North Millbend Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Phone: 1-800-433-2624 or (281) 367-1100
Posted January 6, 2010
Want to see more events?
City of Fitchburg, WI
City of Culver City
Sonoma County Transportation Authority