IEDC’s Upcoming Web Seminar to Focus on Sustainability
International Economic Development Council
The International Economic Development Council Presents New Web Seminar
Date: Friday, November 14
Time: 1:30 - 3:00 pm EST
Cost: $85 for IEDC members, $125 for Non-members
Registration deadline: Wednesday, November 12
Login instructions: Emailed to participants on Thursday, November 13
To maintain competitiveness in today's economy, economic developers must recognize and act upon the opportunities and challenges presented by the greening of businesses, society and the economy. Learn about the trends in the accelerating sustainability movement that are transforming the economic development industry and the businesses and communities they support.
Discussion topics include:
• What are the economic development opportunities?
• How are current legislation and regulations impacting economic developers, businesses and the community?
• What are the current trends and new segments in the foreseeable future?
• What are new sustainable partnerships? Who are the key players?
• What resources, tools and incentives are available to economic developers to stay ahead of the sustainability curve?
Space is limited, register today! Visit www.iedconline.org to learn more.
Principal, Impresa Inc.
Senior Vice President, Practice leader, Energy and Sustainability Services Consulting, Jones Lang LaSalle
Posted October 29, 2008
Want to see more events?
University of New Mexico - School of Architecture & Planning
San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC)
Park City Municipal Corporation
National Capital Planning Commission
City of Santa Fe, New Mexico