APA Urban Design & Preservation Division Grants Program
American Planning Association's Urban Design and Preservation Division
Objectives of the Grant Program include:
1. To promote the importance of preservation and urban design in the built environment.
2. To provide a means for producing transferable methods and examples for urban design and preservation for a wide range of communities.
3. To serve as a resource for professional growth and individual enrichment for urban designers, planners, and preservationists.
Size of Grants:
1. Individual grant amounts shall be no less than $500 and no greater than $2,500.
1. Grants are available to current members (planners, landscape architects, urban designers, architects, etc.), of the Urban Design and Preservation Division of the American Planning Association.
Posted October 16, 2008
Want to see more RFPs?
Knoxville-Knox County Planning
City of Stonecrest
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
Mpact: Mobility, Community, Possibility