Sustainable Urbanism Webinar Series--Next Session October 16th! Get 2 AICP CM Credits
APA Technology Division, Farr Associates, PlaceMatters
"Sustainable Urbanism: Neighborhoods & Corridors" will cover:
• Neighborhood Definition and Completeness
• Walkable Streets and Networks
• Tools for Measuring and Analyzing Walkability
• The Integration of Transportation, Land Use, and Technology
• Biodiversity Corridors
• Tools for Planning Corridors
Visit www.placematters.org/webinars to register!
• $148.50 (includes copy of "Sustainable Urbanism: Urban Design with Nature", $70)
• 10% discount for APA Technology Division Members!
• Get 2 AICP CM Credits!
Future Sessions include: Adopting the 2030 Challenge in Your Community,Building High-Performance Neighborhoods, and Sustainable Urbanism with LEED ND
Posted October 2, 2008
Want to see more events?
City of Scotts Valley
Gallatin County Department of Planning & Community Development
City of Basehor, Kansas