APA Urban Design & Preservation Division Grants Program
American Planning Association's Urban Design and Preservation Division
Objectives of the Grant Program include:
1. To promote the importance of preservation and urban design in the built environment.
2. To provide a means for producing transferable methods and examples for urban design and preservation for a wide range of communities.
3. To serve as a resource for professional growth and individual enrichment for urban designers, planners, and preservationists.
Size of Grants:
1. Grant amounts shall be no less than $500 and no greater than $2,500.
1. Grants are available to current members (planners, landscape architects, urban designers, architects, etc.), of the Urban Design and Preservation Division of the American Planning Association.
Posted September 18, 2008