Plan Ahead and Save for IEDC’s Annual Conference
International Economic Development Council
October 19-22, Atlanta, GA
With rising gas prices, news reports are suggesting to book your November Thanksgiving travel now before flight costs escalate. The same is true for the October IEDC Annual Conference.
Flight prices are still reasonable with many flights still under $400. Make your decision today to attend the largest annual gathering of economic developers. Then take 3 simple steps:
1. Register online - http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Registration.html
2. Book your flight!
3. Book your accommodations!
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
$189 single or double
Call: (404) 577-1234 or
» Reserve a room online: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=115421
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. It may cost you!
Sample Flight Costs to Atlanta From:
• Boston: $240
• Cleveland: $330
• Dallas: $290
• London: $550
• New York: $230
• Philadelphia: $270
• Phoenix: $370
• San Francisco: $340
• Seattle: $340
• Toronto: $590
• Washington, DC: $250
Join the IEDC in Atlanta for the world's largest annual gathering of economic developers as industry leaders break down the current issues and new models essential for communities looking to capture the growth brought by the next billion.
Participants will learn new strategies, discuss hot topics, and make those important connections to help them along the way.
View the program: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Program.html
Expert speakers: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Speakers.html
Register today: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Registration.html
Looking to Market Your Products and Service to the Economic Development Profession?
More than 2,000 economic development professionals from across the United States and around the world will gather at the 2008 IEDC Annual Conference. Our conference attendees will be looking for best practice models and solution resources to take back to their community. If you are in the business meeting the needs of and providing services to economic developers, there are a number of ways you can make connections with future customers at the conference:
• Exhibit in our Trade Show – Exhibiting organizations will have direct access to the leading public and private sector decision-makers, and local, state and federal government officials.
• Present a Company Profile Session – This session will give your company the opportunity to profile their products and services in a theater style seating. Take advantage of a full hour to discuss your company at the largest annual gathering of economic developers.
• Advertise in our Program – Let attendees know that you will be exhibiting at the conference! Gain the extra edge by letting the attendees know exactly where you'll be by advertising in the Conference Program.
• Become a Sponsor – We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities for all levels of participation. Gain the added visibility and exposure with your peers and customers. Earn the recognition for your commitment and leadership in the economic development community.
For questions or more information, contact Sarah McKay at [email protected] or (202) 942-9485
Posted August 8, 2008
Want to see more events?
City of Crystal River
Sun City Center Community Association, Inc
City of Mesa