Make the Connections Your Community Needs to Succeed –Attend IEDC's Annual Conference
International Economic Development Council
The International Economic Development Council's 2008 Annual Conference
Dates: October 19-22
Location: Atlanta, GA
Join the International Economic Development Council in Atlanta for the world's largest annual gathering of economic developers, as industry leaders break down the current issues and new models essential for communities looking to capture the growth brought by the next billion.
Attend IEDC's 2008 Annual Conference, October 19-22 and make the connections you've been searching for to help your community get ahead and stay ahead. There are endless networking opportunities:
• 2 receptions: The Chairman's Reception on Sunday night and the Recognition Dinner on Monday night.
• Visit dozens of companies assisting the economic development community in the Exhibit Hall.
• Rise early and meet colleagues each morning at continental breakfast.
• Attend afternoon networking breaks and book signings.
• Meet site consultants at the Site Consultants Forum on Wednesday.
All this and more are included in one registration price.
* Special Events and Tours are among the highlights of the 2008 Annual Conference *
Experience Atlanta as a learning laboratory!
• Golf Outing at Stone Mountain Golf Club
• Preparing for the Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) Exam Workshop
• Recognition Dinner
• International Cross Border Connection Event
• Chattahoochee Hill Country and the Settlement of Serenbe
• Kingwasong: Chinese Insourcing jobs to Coweta County
• DeKalb & Fulton Counties Perimeter Community Improvement Districts (PCIDs) & Flyover
• Technology Square on the Campus of Georgia Tech
• World's Busiest Airport: Behind the Scenes
• The Villages of East Lake
View the program at a glance: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Program.html
Our expert speakers: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Speakers.html
Register today: http://www.iedconline.org/AnnualConference/Registration.html
Posted July 9, 2008