CP&DR Launches New Web Site At WWW.CP-DR.COM
California Planning & Development Report has launched a new web site at www.cp-dr.com with all new features and information for planners, developers, lawyers, and others interested in land-use planning and development in California. The web site also provides advertising and sponsorship opportunities for the first time.
"We've turned the entire editorial process upside-down to give our readers more than ever before," said William Fulton, CP&DR's publisher. "We'll be posting blogs and stories almost every day so readers will get the latest news."
CP&DR is the leading publication covering land-use planning and development issues in California. Under the new format, www.cp-dr.com will have more information than ever before, including:
• Breaking news by CP&DR staff on court cases, legislation, and other land-use planning matters in California.
• Blogs by Editor Paul Shigley and Publisher William Fulton almost every day.
• Access to more than 1,500 archived articles.
• Links to other planning resources in California.
Web-site visitors will be able to choose from a variety of options, including:
• Blogs available for free to all readers.
• Articles available for purchase individually
• Annual subscriptions for both hard-copy and online editions
• Discounted multiple subscriptions for large organizations with many readers.
In addition, www.cp-dr.com will offer several sponsorship and advertising opportunities including:
• Banner advertisements available on a quarterly basis
• Announcements and job ads available on an individual basis
CP&DR subscribers receive a 15% discount on sponsorships and advertisements. Prospective advertisers can contact William Fulton at (805) 643-7700, extension 105, or email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, CP&DR is often described as "required reading" for planning and development in California. The primary audience is public sector planners, planning consultants, developers, and land-use lawyers in California.
Related Link: California Planning & Development Rport
For more information contact:
California Planning & Development Report
35 S. Ventura Ave.