RFP for a Citywide Historic Preservation Plan for the City of Fort Worth
This project will enable the community to answer the following questions:
1. What buildings, sites and districts in Fort Worth are historically significant?
2. What are the community’s priorities for historic preservation?
3. How do property owners and the general public benefit from the preservation of these historic resources?
4. How should our community, through the public and private sectors, promote the preservation of historic resources?
5. How should our community balance historic preservation against other competing goals, such as those relating to public safety, economic development, affordable housing and mobility?
Please use the contact information provided below to request a copy of the RFP.
For more information contact:
City of Fort Worth Planning Department
1000 Throckmorton Street
Email: [email protected]