Market Analyst Intern
Situated at the intersection of human wellness, energy efficiency and smart connectivity, View designs and manufactures View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart, connected, architectural glass. With built-in intelligence, View Dynamic Glass eliminates blinds to provide occupants uninterrupted views and a connection to the outdoors, enhances user comfort and productivity, and improves building aesthetics, while simultaneously reducing energy consumption. View is now installed across 25 million square feet of real estate, with over 25,000 occupants experiencing the benefits of View daily. We are revolutionizing the building industry with a mission to create delightful human environments.
Our culture at View is full of thinkers, explorers and builders. If that sounds like you, come join us. We inspire every new member to achieve their best and support them in every step of the way.
Help us create the future of architectural glass.
The Strategy team serves a unique role within View. Answering directly to senior executives, the team is responsible for customizing the company’s tactics to reach scale in different real estate verticals, such as office, multifamily, healthcare and education. The Strategy team establishes the core messages for each vertical, guides sales on where to focus their efforts, identifies best practices that increase success, and measures View’s impact using the metrics that matter to customers.
The Market Analyst Intern position is for someone with a passion for commercial real estate and a deep curiosity about the challenges and opportunities of technology adoption at scale. The intern will compile, clean and analyze market data; create tailored sales pitches; write case studies about completed projects; research potential customers and facilitate introductions; read and summarize information from research and industry reports; organize guest speakers for the sales team; and other activities. The position will primarily support the commercial office and multifamily verticals but responsibilities will also support our efforts to measure View’s impact on occupant health and wellness. The successful candidate should have a unique combination of quantitative and writing skills, as well as strong interpersonal and time management skills. The intern will have visibility into discussions about the company’s market strategy at a time of fast-paced growth.
- Current or recent graduate or undergraduate students with experience in real estate economics/finance, business or urban planning.
- Proven experience working with data throughout its lifecycle including collection, transformation/integration, cleansing and analysis.
- Excellent written communication skills such as experience writing case studies, executive briefings, interpretation of quantitative analysis, marketing materials, blogs, etc.
- Proven experience in time and task management including ability to develop a work plan and schedule, respond to changes and barriers, and still deliver high quality, timely results. Able to manage multiple assignments at once.
- Comfortable with working independently, demonstrated by developing, owning, and driving relevant, meaningful analysis with little guidance or input.
- Creative thinker and proven problem solver, with the ability to understand complex processes and applications.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer