Keep up with essential planning news and commentary, delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
Housing Research Analyst
Immediate opening for a Housing Research Analyst with 1 year of urban planning, affordable housing, and community development research and writing experience.
Responsibilities include writing and synthesizing content based on existing policy, federal, state and local regulations, and reports related to housing and community development.
A Master's degree in urban planning or a related field is required.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· One year of urban planning experience in a municipal or private sector setting;
· Knowledge and understanding of affordable housing issues and planning and zoning terms;
· Excellent writing and communication skills;
· Strong research skills;
· A strong ability to proof and edit copy;
· Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
Please submit resume and 2 writing samples to [email protected]