Submit a Proposal for a Parklet!
The City of West Hollywood invites your firm to partner with a local West Hollywood business and/or community group to submit an innovative proposal detailing your vision for a parklet.
Eligibility – applicants must fall into one of these three categories:
- Adjacent / fronting property owner
- Ground floor business owner
- Non-profit and community organizations
- Other applicants may be considered on a case-by-case basis
Designers and architects are encouraged to seek out partnerships with eligible applicants.
The City of West Hollywood will offer grants of $25,000 to aid up to 7 winning applicants in the construction of a parklet.
The City of West Hollywood will select up to 7 parklets to continue to through the design, development and permitting process. The City will select the following number of parklets for each neighborhood:
- Two parklets on the Eastside
- Two parklets on the Sunset Strip
- Three parklets anywhere else
For more information visit weho.org/parklets.