Deadline for Abstracts
Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Forum in April 2022
Saturday November 13, 2021
Location: St. Louis, MOWebsite
The deadline for submitting abstracts for the Annual International Meeting of Transportation Research Forum is Saturday, November 13. This widely anticipated gathering, expected to attract more than 140 professionals and students, will be held in St. Louis, MO from April 7 - 9, 2022. See important dates below.
Highlights of the the conference.
- Podium papers and poster presentations covering nearly all modes of transportation.
- Dynamic "in person" format on the University of Missouri - St. Louis Campus offering extensive networking opportunities and easy access for those arriving by air or train.
- Most lectern sessions are held on a single day, Friday, April 8, with student and poster sessions and our reception the previous afternoon and evening, and optional tours on Saturday, April 9. An evening dinner cruise on Friday will be offered.
- Separate abstract submittal process for student research, with submissions due in February.
- Awards luncheon featuring prominent transportation leaders and best-paper awards, with cash prizes.
Click here to learn more about the conference and abstract submission. Registration fees are attractive and affordable.
- Academic and Practitioner Abstracts Due: Saturday, November 13, 2021.
- Podium Session Full Paper or Poster Due: Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Graduate Student Abstracts Due: Saturday, February 19, 2022
- Click here to learn more and submit an abstract
We also welcome Graduate Students to join the Graduate Student Delegation being organized by the Chaddick Institute at DePaul University. Email Professor Joseph P. Schwieterman, Ph.D. at [email protected] to learn more about this opportunity. He will send you a packet that includes a one-page application and a summary of special networking and skill-building activities. Chaddick working with TRF to bring together students from at least a half-dozen universities to be part of the Delegation.
We hope you can join us for this important event and are looking forward to bringing everyone back together "in person".
If you missed the above deadline but would like to learn about opportunities that are still available for participation, please contact us at the email address below.
The Transportation Research Forum
Contact: [email protected]
Posted November 8, 2021
Want to see more events?
City of San Carlos
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City of Royal Oak, Michigan