Reshaping Suburbia - Call for Papers & Invitation to Exhibit
Paper proposals are invited on the following topics. Please see the website for more details and to submit online.
• Reshaping Suburbia
• Healthy Communities
• Inclusive Neighborhoods
• Public Places for Social Life & Civic Engagement
• Integrating Public Health & Planning Methods
• Generating Community Participation in the Suburbs
• Nature in Suburbia
• Healthy Transportation Planning
• Tools & Methods for Reshaping Suburbia
Exhibits on "Healthy Designs for Reshaping Suburbia" are invited in the following categories:
• Mixed Use in Suburbia,
• 10-Minute Neighborhoods,
• Neighborhood Plazas,
• Nature Places.
Projects in design or construction are eligible for the Exhibit.
Completed projects are eligible for the Exhibit and Awards Program.
Submission deadline for paper and exhibit proposals: November 1, 2012.
For more information, see: http://www.livablecities.org/conferences/50th-conference-portland