Taipei Computer Association
Simon Fraser University (City Program)
Disruption All Around! How People, Platforms and Planning are Shaping the New Mobility (Free Webcast with Robin Chase)
Simon Fraser University
Hampton Roads Planning District Commission
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City of Hastings
- Uber's CEO Wants to Take Over for Buses
- A Small Zoning Change With a Big Effect
- Abandoned Olympic Venues Cast Doubt on the Value of Hosting
- Reimagining the Gas Station
- Nation's Most Important Rail Project Downrated by the FTA
- New Toolkit for Walkability Presented at the World Urban Forum
- The World's Most Iconic Architecture, Brought to You By Taxes and Regulation
- California City Bans 'Distracted Walking'
- How Sidewalks Literally Sideline the Pedestrian
- Trump's 25-Cent Infrastructure Tax?
- Metro's Busy Blue Line Connection Between L.A., Long Beach to Close for Eight Months
- Big Changes Coming to Denver's Downtown Historic District
- A Second Transbay Tube for BART: Let the Planning Commence
- Uneven Geographic Performance Defines This Economic Boom
- Residential Construction, Permitting Spiking in Early 2018
- Current Research on Sustainable Urban Development
- Mapping the Trump Administration's Immigration Crackdown
- San Francisco's Outer Neighborhoods Fear Change from Housing Bill
- AI-Based Ride Hailing Spreads in Japan
- The Consequences of New York's New East Midtown Plan Include Skyscraper Demolition
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.