Initiative for Bicycle and Pedestrian Innovation (IBPI)
Shared-Use Mobility Center
City of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
National Multifamily Housing Council Research Foundation
- More Evidence That New Housing Lowers Rents (Maybe)
- Another Approach to Affordable Housing
- Explained: The Common Look of the Contemporary Mid-Rise Apartment Building
- Seeing the Urban Forest for the Trees
- More Fallout From Downsizing California High-Speed Rail
- Plans for an 'Urban Town' in the Silicon Valley
- Friday Funny: Pity the Fool Who Doesn't Yield to a Law-Abiding Pedestrian
- Sale of Illinois Tollway Considered to Pay Pension Debt
- Two Cities That Reduced Driving Over a Decade
- How to Treat Nature Deficit Disorder in L.A. Without Getting on a Freeway
- Mixed Messages on Federal Spending Bill's Attention to Gateway Rail Project
- Study Examines Bike Share Programs' Effect on Transit Ridership
- Chicago's Largest-Ever Tax Increment Financing District Approved for Lincoln Yards Development
- Trump Administration Targets California High-Speed Rail After Border Wall Lawsuit
- Seattle Sustains Record Development Boom
- The Robert Moses Nexus to Amazon's Cancellation of Queens HQ2
- Housing Discrimination Still a Vast Problem, Survey Finds
- Philadelphia Sees Record Housing Production
- Obama Presidential Center Dealt Legal Setback
- Keeping the Dream Alive of a Downtown Freeway Cap in Atlanta
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.