University of Iowa School of Urban & Regional Planning
United States Sign Council
UrbanFootprint by Calthorpe Analytics
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City of El Paso
City of Austin, Texas
- Bill Gates Buys 25,000 Acres in Arizona for a Master Planned 'Smart City'
- On the Pitfalls of Dockless Bikeshare
- High Rents: Are Construction Costs the Culprit?
- Ending the Affordable Housing Supply Debate
- Advice for Repairing Relations Between Planners and the Public
- Study: New York Suburbs Need to Zone for Higher Density Transit Oriented Development
- Montreal's New Mayor Could Mean Big Changes for Transit
- New Tools for a New Era of Scenario Planning
- Cards Against Humanity Vs. the Trump Administration
- Comparing Metropolitan Areas by Transit-Accessible Jobs
- Op-Ed: Planners Could Do More to Encourage Healthy Communities
- Keystone Pipeline Leaks Oil in Advance of Crucial Decision on Sister Pipeline
- Flixbus, Europe's Growing Intercity Bus Service, Comes Stateside
- New York Still Not Tracking Vacancies
- National Building Museum Exhibition Explores the Changing American Household
- 'High Line'-Type Bridge Proposed Between Crystal City, Reagan National Airport
- Offshore Wind Lands on Lake Erie
- Los Angeles Needs More Transit-Oriented Development
- Only in Japan: Train Company Apologizes for Train That Left 20 Seconds Early
- It's Now Safe to Link Hurricane Precipitation and Climate Change
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.