National Multifamily Housing Council Research Foundation
Center for Architecture and Design
City of Williston
- Mapping 25 Years of Urban Expansion
- Huge Stacks of ofo Bikes Sent to Metal Recycler
- Chart Your City's Street Network to Understand its Logic
- Two New Parking Policies Put Portland in the Lead on Parking
- Trulia's New Feature Shows How Much Home Buyers Care About Location
- Empowered Through Design: How a Purposefully Rudimentary Activity Sparks the Imagination
- Orlando SunRail Opens Southern Expansion
- Austin Approves New Stadium to Lure Columbus' Soccer Team
- Signatures Submitted for Initiative to Reform California Proposition 13
- Pilot Bike and Scooter Share Program Inspires Protest in Santa Monica
- Arlington, Massachusetts Reveals Possible Designs for BRT Pilot
- Envisioning the Chicago Skyline of the Near Future
- Pedestrian Safety Concerns and New Doubts About Autonomous Vehicles
- BART TOD Bill Advances Despite Opposition from East Bay Cities
- Portland's Regional Congestion Pricing Program Widens and Advances
- Washington Voters to Decide on Carbon Tax in November
- More Housing, Less Homelessness
- Changing Travel Behavior: We Are Traveling Less, and More
- Strange Bedfellows: Ride-Hailing Companies and Public Transit
- San Francisco Taking a Proactive Approach to Poop
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.