Open Call: International Consultation on Urban Design for the Coastal Area of Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen Municipality
Planning and Natural Resources Bureau of Shenzhen Municipality, Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone Management Commission of Shenzhen Municipality
Western Planner / APA New Mexico
The National Consortium for Creative Placemaking
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
- A Comedian's Brutal Takedown of Public Transportation's Failures
- The Dark Side of the Rust Belt Revival
- Atlanta Pedestrian Bridge—Not a Good Example of Public Dollars Well Spent
- A New Kind of Planning Controversy: the Emoji House
- Lofty Ambitions for Denver's Planned Urban Trail
- Mobility Data: How Your Travel Patterns Could Inform Policy
- As Cities Densify, New Building Design Strategies Keep Them Livable
- New Paper: Exclusionary Is a National Problem in Need of Federal Action
- What's Behind Copenhagen's Success as a Cycling City?
- Train Travel Gains Popularity as 'Flight Shame' Trends in Europe
- Striking New Towers Coming to Philadelphia's Schuylkill Yards
- New U.S. DOT Policy Limits Page Length of Environmental Impact Statements
- Luxury Condos for Sale in Vancouver as Non-Resident Owners Balk at New Taxes
- Brazilian Train Service Bought by Japanese Group
- San Diego Wants a New Pipeline for Colorado River Water
- Despite Trump Administration Policies, Wind Power Still Growing
- Birmingham Gets New Buses as Part of Plan to Improve Transit
- Three Ways Cities Can Combat Extreme Heat
- Automakers Required to Increase EV Sales in Colorado
- Texas Program Pays Landowners to Leave Coastal Lands Untouched
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.