Richard E. Klosterman
HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
City Parks Alliance
City of Williston
Empire State Development
Tackling traffic congestion: How Montreal is using a smart cities approach to improve transportation
Concordia University in Montreal
- Friday Funny: Scathing Satire of Anti-Development Rants at Public Hearings
- On the Massive Carbon Savings of Gentle Density
- Which Tech Giant is Best Suited to Understand Cities?
- For Lack of Free Parking, Downtown San Jose Loses a Grocery Store
- The Housing 'Migration Chain' That Results From Upzoning
- Density Demands Good Design
- New York Times Editorial Takes Pro-Development Stance
- Op-Ed: Good Design Isn't Just for Downtowns
- The Devil's in the Details for Houston's Hobby Line Light Rail Planning
- Reviving an Old Regional Rail Route to Spur Tourism in Western Massachusetts
- Immigration and Urban Growth
- Debating the Merits of Hydrogen and Batteries for Buses
- California to Study a Ban on Sales of Cars with Internal Combustion Engines
- Orange County Streetcar Project Ignoring Equity Issues, Say Activists
- Accessory Dwelling Units Legalized, Finally, in San Francisco
- The Environmental Costs of Slow, Empty Buses
- The More MARTA Plan Has a Plan
- Proposed Law Would Require Community Benefits Negotiations for 'High Impact' Projects in Philadelphia
- In China, One Transit Card for 260 Cities
- Bicycle Architecture Biennale Showcases Exceptional Projects Around the World
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.