City of Fullerton
City of Detroit City Planning Commission
Town of Clarksville
- Where Population Declines but the Economy Grows
- A 'Redlining' Bike Tour
- Starbucks Targeting Stores In Minority Neighborhoods
- New Mexico Made Streams and Rivers Private Property
- Friday Funny: Tech Genius Realizes His Invention Has Already Been Invented
- The Moral Foundations of Public Support For Environmentalism and Public Transit
- Des Moines Mega-Development Likened to a 'City Within a City'
- Discussing the State of Transit, and its Future, at the Shared Mobility Summit
- Uber Car Reportedly in Autonomous Mode Strikes and Kills a Pedestrian
- Census Projections: U.S. Will Become 'Majority Minority' in 2045
- Phoenix Called Out at the 'Least Sustainable' City in the World
- Competition, Debt Faulted in Bankruptcies of Two Major Food Retailers
- Opinion: Ban Cars From South Lake Union in Seattle
- Silicon Valley Isn't Really Over
- The Salvation Army Opening Affordable Grocery Stores
- Finding a Place for Dockless Bikes: Impound
- Vancouver's Homeowner Vacancy Rate Nearly 5 Percent
- Lessons from a Six-Hour Hearing on Planning and Zoning
- More Homes Underwater in Chicago Than Other U.S. Cities
- A Realistic Approach Needed With Programs like HUD's New EnVision Centers
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.