National Multifamily Housing Council Research Foundation
Center for Architecture and Design
City of Williston
- Mapping 25 Years of Urban Expansion
- 'Valley Link' Planned to Relieve Bay Area Super Commuters
- Breaking: HUD Will Rewrite Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule
- Chart Your City's Street Network to Understand its Logic
- Carrying Capacity, Population Growth, and Urban Planning
- Housing Construction Slows to a Crawl in Seattle's Suburbs
- Lessons in Subway Etiquette
- The Vancouver Model of Traffic Safety Includes Trees
- Denver to Raise Sales Tax on Marijuana to Double Funds for Affordable Housing
- Lake Erie Town Hopes Waterfront Trail Will 'Put it on the Map'
- Pilot Bike and Scooter Share Program Inspires Protest in Santa Monica
- Government Blames Deadly Bridge Collapse on Toll Company
- Sound Transit Needs Electric Buses
- Orlando SunRail Opens Southern Expansion
- Hollywood Welcomes Carbon Neutral Complex Amid Revitalization
- Airport-Style Body Scanners Coming to L.A.'s Rail System
- Empowered Through Design: How a Purposefully Rudimentary Activity Sparks the Imagination
- Austin Approves New Stadium to Lure Columbus' Soccer Team
- Bus System Redesign Wins Improved Ridership in Columbus
- The Federal Transit Administration Holding Transit Dollars, Putting Projects at Risk
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.