Center for Community Progress
The National Consortium for Creative Placemaking and PlanSmart NJ
Simon Fraser University (City Program)
- City Books For Non-Planning Nerds
- Reduced and More Accurate Parking Requirements
- The World's Best City for Street Food Bans Street Food
- Are Jews Coming Back to the Cities?
- Black Market Bikeshare
- Transit Oriented Parking Reform in Virginia
- What Makes a Good Trail?
- PIRG Releases Third Highway Boondoggles Report
- Visualizing Compatible Density
- New Public Space Outside Wrigley Field Just Another Win for Chicago
- Op-Ed: Cities Still Subsidize Everyone Else
- What Would Delivery Robots Mean for Public Space?
- Hidden Racial Tensions in 'Sundown Towns'
- Housing Assistance for the Rich
- Planning and Zoning for Growth: A Few Lessons from Los Angeles
- Rhetoric Over Public Lands Heating Up in Washington, D.C.
- New Fleet of Self-Driving Cars Offer Rides for Families in Phoenix
- Debating Los Angeles' Proposed Affordable Housing Development Fee
- Debating the Role of Amazon Delivery Service in the Future Built Environment
- United Nations Taking First Steps Toward the New Urban Agenda