HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research
- Capitalism at Work on an Interstate Highway
- What If Zoning Codes Were Dynamic?
- Who Should Pay for Transportation Infrastructure and Services?
- Why Scooters Succeed Where Segways Failed
- 'World's Smartest Intersection' Debuts in Detroit
- New Degree at MIT Combines Planning and Computer Science
- Looking for the Causes of Suburban Poverty
- Regional Plan Association Recommends Closing One Airport, Expanding Others Near New York
- The 'Head Tax' Failed in Seattle; Cities Still Want the Tax to Support Housing, Transit
- Friday Eye Candy: The Comfort of Street Trees
- 'Smart' Parking Meters Issue Tickets From Afar
- Vancouver Transit Ridership Surges to a New High
- New Law in Hawaii Makes Developers Consider Sea-Level Rise
- Sued for Gentrification
- Facebook Could Partner With Local Transit Authorities to Repair Defunct Rail Bridge
- Sidewalk Labs Opens House for its Toronto 'Smart City' Project
- San Francisco's Next Mayor a Self-Described 'Pro-Housing' Politician With Support From YIMBYs
- A Trip to the New Cornell Tech Campus on NYC's Roosevelt Island
- Trump Rebuffed by Federal Energy Commissioners on Coal and Nuclear Power Bailout
- Wanted: A Regional Planning Approach to Climate Change
Subscribe to Planetizen
Top on Planetizen
Top BooksAn annual review of books related to planning.
Top WebsitesThe best of the Internet—since 2002.
Top AppsPlanning apps for a brave new world.
Top Twitter FeedsEngage and learn with planning Twitter.
Top SchoolsThe definitive ranking of graduate planning programs.
Top UrbanistsThe 100 most influential urbanists.