Center for Community Progress
The National Consortium for Creative Placemaking and PlanSmart NJ
Simon Fraser University (City Program)
National Multifamily Housing Council
- City Books For Non-Planning Nerds
- Reduced and More Accurate Parking Requirements
- Planning and Zoning for Growth: A Few Lessons from Los Angeles
- What Makes a Good Trail?
- Hidden Racial Tensions in 'Sundown Towns'
- Widening Portland's Freeways
- Op-Ed: Cities Still Subsidize Everyone Else
- Dallas-Fort Worth Leads the Nation in Multi-Family Residential Construction
- Bad Bets on Detroit Housing Speculation
- Visualizing Compatible Density
- Eviction Hot Spot: Chicago's South Shore
- Using Big Data to Identify Problem Properties
- DUIDs Surpass DUIs as Cause of Fatal Vehicle Crashes
- Electronic Vehicle Permit Moratorium in Philadelphia
- A Simple Idea to Fix Transit on Chicago's South Side
- A Community Benefits Proposal is Ignored. Is Displacement Far Behind?
- Friday Funny: Commuter Barbie Rides the Subway, Deals with Manspreading
- Rent Control: Illegal in Seattle Since 1981
- Bag Tax Making a Big Difference in Chicago, Study Finds
- Antiquities Act Executive Order Calls for Review of Large Designations