Project Controls Lead
INDUSTRY: Wireless Site Planning / Construction
ABOUT MODUS: Established in 2005, Modus is an industry leader in wireless site development across the west coast from San Diego to Seattle. Our services include site acquisition, land use planning, architecture and engineering, construction, and environmental compliance.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Controls Lead is responsible for:
- Managing all project data in tracker for each project through all phases of planning through construction (leasing, permitting, applications, zoning, RF and construction).
- Sitting in on Deployments (project meetings) for each project and updating tracker before each scheduled Deployment.
- Managing and distributing all project documentation including architectural drawings, reports, applications, permits, photos, forms, and client communication.
- Monitoring the team’s compliance with established processes.
- Working with vendors to receive materials on time.
- Uploading deliverables and working with the Finance team to ensure smooth and timely billing.
- Cultivating and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
- Completing ad hoc projects and performing necessary off-site tasks as assigned by the Project Manager(s) or executives.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Controls Lead or Project Coordinator or similar.
- High level of proficiency with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to work within established processes (and improve processes as needed) to provide uniform deliverables and performance.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and ability to manage and prioritize various projects in multiple markets simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time with little supervision.
- Proactive in problem solving and team work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to follow up with team members and clients until deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- General understanding of the wireless site planning or construction industry a plus.