KTUA is seeking a junior level project planner to provide support primarily on military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include site visits, project research, site investigations and project documentation.
- Two to three years of general planning experience, military planning experience is not required but is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, ArcGIS v10, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and/or AutoCAD a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, or urban and environmental studies.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Favorable background check and ability to travel.
Benefits: KTUA is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) and 125 plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
Apply: Position available immediately and will remain open until filled.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 619-294-9965.