Real Estate Financial Analyst
Position: Real Estate Financial Analyst
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Strategy and Development
Department: San Francisco Giants / Mission Rock Development
Status: Full Time / Exempt
The San Francisco Giants are hiring a Financial Analyst for its growing Mission Rock development team. This role will have responsibility for modeling real estate investments and monitoring/reporting on financial performance of the portfolio. Join a dynamic and fast paced team at the beginning of a long term neighborhood development project, with significant opportunities for growth.
Mission Rock, a partnership between the Port of San Francisco and the San Francisco Giants, is the culmination of eight years of neighborhood outreach and community planning, and outlines specific steps for transforming a surface parking lot into new affordable homes, jobs, and waterfront open space.
Please visit our website for additional details: http://www.missionrock.com/
- Provide overall analytical support to a mixed use real estate investment portfolio
- Responsible for annual budget tracking and review of development pro forma modeling, as key financial point person for external real estate partnership
- Perform sensitivity testing to inform investment trade off decisions
- Collaborate with public finance team regarding horizontal infrastructure investment
- As early member of a small development team, perform additional development duties as needed, including project management and other needs
- Collaborate with internal departments including Mission Rock, Accounting, Finance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- B.S. in Finance, or other related field.
- Minimum of three of years of relevant work experience, including financial modeling for real estate development at an investment bank, consulting group, or direct investor/developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Argus and other relevant real estate modeling software.
- Impeccable integrity and discretion with sensitive materials and negotiations.
- Strong analytical skills with solid business and financial acumen; ability to think independently and anticipate next steps
- Solid customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
To apply, please submit to email@example.com your resume and cover letter in one PDF attachment.The name of the attachment should be your First and Last name.Refer to“FMR82510 – Real Estate Financial Analyst” in the subject field.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.