Photo Simulation & Marketing Associate
ABOUT MODUS: Established in 2005, Modus is an industry leader in wireless site development across the west coast from San Diego to Seattle. Our services include site acquisition, land use planning, architecture and engineering, construction, and environmental compliance. http://modus-corp.com/
MAIN FUNCTION OF JOB:
Responsible for creating photo simulations and managing all aspects of increasing exposure of company brand and name including brand recognition, press releases, management of website and social media, conference attendance and sales and marketing materials and messaging.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating and/or modifying photo and graphic content utilizing a variety of web and graphics development tools such as Photoshop, 3Ds MAX and other graphic design and photo editing software.
- Developing conceptual, technical, and visual graphics of varying degrees of complexity.
- Able to use 3D modeling programs such as 3Ds MAX, AutoCAD, etc. to model telecommunication equipment and utility/light poles.
- Photo editing, retouching, and manipulating to incorporate proposed equipment into a composite image/rendering.
- Able to read and interpret engineering diagrams to obtain necessary information to create photo simulations.
- Able to develop and maintain a library of photo simulations and 3D equipment graphics
- Creation of standardized templates and tools to help create realistic looking photo simulations.
- Work with senior management in creating and maintaining outside marketing materials:
- Company website
- Company standard pitch deck
- Collateral marketing materials (one pagers, leave behinds, etc.)
- Executing on the corporate PR plan:
- Writing and disseminating press releases
- Sourcing citations/features in industry magazines and/or websites
- Sourcing speaking opportunities at industry events/conferences
- Developing, populating and maintaining corporate database of key contacts and industry constituents
- For use in press releases, targeted marketing efforts and sales calling programs
- Supporting sales activities:
- Materials: working with sales team on sales presentations and maintaining database of past sales presentations
- Credentials and references: creating and maintaining lists and presentations detailing our marquee projects, accomplishments and references
- Working with sales on organizing client events
- Market research: being available for ad hoc research supporting calling efforts and/or product development, e.g. market sizing, competitors, targets, etc.
- Conferences & events: maintaining active calendar of relevant industry trade shows, events and conferences
- Maintaining consistency of message and branding across all communication activities -- look / feel of materials, key messages, etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong 3D static portfolio showing proficiency in modeling 3D mechanical/electrical components
- Photoshop re-touching (airbrushing)
- Integrating 3D rendered elements (matching lighting, shadows, etc.) into digital photographs
- Excellent understand of Marketing concepts and skills
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Experience in matching Marketing concepts to operational needs
- Excellent IT skills – Excel, Power Point, Word and Databases
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Working understanding of wireless industry
- Working understanding of telecom technologies
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan and utilize resources efficiently
- Ability to align daily performance with company’s mission and strategic objectives
- Must be numerate, data-rational and possess good writing skills
- Able to look ahead whilst coping with the detail and being commercially astute
- Must be enthusiastic and positive, willing to make the extra effort to meet client’s needs
- Self-motivated and able to lead and/or work as part of a team
- Must be mature, articulate, and able to influence / persuade / motivate others
- Must be flexible and able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary range expectations.