Site Acquisition Manager
ABOUT MODUS: Established in 2005, Modus is an industry leader in wireless site development across the western United States. Our services include site acquisition, land use planning, architecture and engineering, and construction. http://modus-corp.com/
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Site Acquisition Manager with a breadth of experience, ideally in the wireless industry. The role is responsible for wireless site candidate identification, due diligence, and lease negotiations within a specified search area.
- Close interaction and coordination with Radio Frequency (RF) engineering, zoning, and construction will be required.
- Handle all related aspects for the cell sites to which they are assigned.
- Coordinate with RF Engineers, Zoning and Construction personnel to ensure that the selected sites meet the engineering, zoning and construction requirements.
- Assemble and submit a complete Site Candidate Package (SCIP) for client approval.
- Procure zoning maps, parcel maps, street maps, and deeds for selected sites
- Coordinate and attend the Tech Team Visit with RF, Zoning, and Construction Teams
- Perform review of the zoning and construction drawings and make necessary changes
- Negotiate an acceptable lease agreement between the landlord of the approved candidate(s) sites and the client as well as any ancillary easement agreements
- Request a Title Report for the approved candidates
- Procure the landlord's signature on lease agreements, zoning application, Limited Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Agreements, Non-disturbance Agreements and Construction Drawings
- Assist Zoning in the preparation of zoning applications and attend all public hearings and community meetings as related to the site
- Ensure that all original documentation is stored in site completion book or master file
- 3+ years experience in real estate / leasing
- Valid Real Estate License (CA)
- Prior work experience with site acquisition and leasing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a schedule-driven environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products and scheduling tools
- Zoning experience a plus
- Telecom experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary range expectations.
- Real Estate / Leasing Agent: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time