TischlerBise, Inc., is a fiscal, economic and planning consulting firm with a strong national client base. The firm specializes in fiscal/economic impact analyses, market assessments, impact fees and infrastructure financing strategies and fiscal/economic sustainability strategies. Our firm is located in Bethesda, Maryland.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Masters degree in city planning, economics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills - the applicant must have experience analyzing various data sources, including Census and employment data.
- Prior experience preferred in one or more the of the following areas: economic/fiscal analysis, budget forecasting, quantitative analysis, market assessments, and ArcView GIS.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and ArcView GIS.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
The position is full-time and available immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and cover letter.