PGAV Planners seeks to fill the full-time position at the level of Project Manager.
A Project Manager manages projects, interacts one-on-one with clients, and presents to clients and at public meetings. The Project Manager may work on comprehensive or area planning projects, feasibility analyses, market analyses, tax revenue studies, and economic development strategic plans. The selected candidate will be a well-organized self-starter who can manage their time and clients in order to meet their needs and keep projects on deadline. The selected candidate will also represent themselves and the firm well during client interactions, public presentations, and business development efforts.
- Master’s degree in economics, city and regional planning, urban planning, public policy, public administration, GIS, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of real estate development, community development, economic development, and urban planning principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
We offer excellent pay (commensurate with experience and abilities) and benefits. PGAV Planners is a part of Peckham Guyton Albers & Viets, Inc., which also includes PGAV Architects and PGAV Destinations. PGAV is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time