Marketing and Graphics Coordinator
About Us: Clarion Associates is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in land use planning, zoning and plan implementation, sustainability, and historic preservation. Our team is comprised of a group of highly-motivated individuals with a shared passion for making communities better for current and future generations. During our 25-year tenure, we have worked with cities, counties, and other public-sector and non-profit clients across the country. Learn more: www.clarionassociates.com.
About the Position: We are seeking a creative, highly-organized, self-starter with a collaborative spirit and an eye for design. The Graphics and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a combination of marketing and project work and must be capable of juggling multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position. We provide a full range of competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Clarion Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assembling proposals and other materials needed for the firm to respond to RFPs or RFQs
- Monitoring, maintenance, and continuous updating of the firm’s marketing materials, social media accounts, and website
- Designing and producing marketing collateral (print ads, flyers, e-blasts, brochures, etc.)
- Crafting blog and social media posts and other original content to support all aspects of the firm’s practice
Graphic Design and Document Production
- Translation of complex ideas and information into attractive, professional, and user-friendly page layouts, infographics, project logos, concept diagrams, site plans, 3-D illustrations, and other presentation materials
- Preparation and continuous improvement of document layouts and templates (using both Microsoft Word and InDesign)
- Final document production and proofreading
- General graphic design support and oversight for all aspects of the firm’s practice
- Curation and management of the firm’s graphics library
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, architecture, design and/or marketing field (or a related field)
- Print and digital publication design experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and proofreading capabilities
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Sketch-Up, WordPress, HootSuite, basic social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), and web analytics tools is required
- Website design and development experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with the visualization of architectural and urban design concepts is preferred
Much of our work is technical and detail-oriented and candidates will be expected to meet high standards of professional quality.
Location: The position will be located in Clarion’s downtown Denver office, but the successful candidate will also work closely with our Chapel Hill office. Candidates must either live in Denver or be willing to relocate; teleworking is not available for this position. Limited travel may be required.
To apply: Send a resume, cover letter, and work samples illustrating your marketing and graphic capabilities (10 pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on February 16, 2018.