Planate Management Group (a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business) is currently staffing for Community Planners in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia (Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach) and in Maine and Indiana. This is in support of the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Mid-Atlantic, Asset Management Business Line.
- Prepare plans and studies that address regional infrastructure and strategies
- Prepare Installation Plans and studies that address both Land Use and Capital Investment requirements
- Prepare Encroachment Management Plans and Studies
- Preparation of Basic Facility Requirement and Facility Planning Documents
- Asset Evaluation to include updating property records as well as corresponding assets
- Preparation of various site approval documents
- Preparation of other standard documents required as part of the infrastructure/planning strategies
- 4 Year College Degree in Community Planning, Architecture or Engineering
- 4 Years’ experience in discipline
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Communications skills in English both written and oral
- Ability to acquire Common Access Card
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.