Urban Planning Analyst
Urban Planning Analyst
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding environment where you will work alongside the industry’s best and most talented, with the opportunity front-row front row seat in planning analyses and decisions for the public and private sector? If so, you have found the perfect spot! Walker Consultants is seeking a knowledgeable Urban Planning Analyst in Indianapolis to assist our planning practice as we serve our clients in the public and private sectors through complex planning, financial, policy, and other parking-related issues.
- Collect and analyze data;
- Participate in client meetings and stakeholder intake sessions;
- Prepare analyses, written reports, and presentations;
- Provide client-service and produce deliverables in support of practice leaders.
- Successful candidates for this opportunity will have earned a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree either in Urban Planning, Marketing, Business, Architecture, Engineering or similar;
- A minimum of 6 years of transferable experience in city government, functional design, real estate development or related fields;
- Experience with stakeholder outreach and working with the public is a plus;
- Appropriate verbal, writing, analytical and/or design skills are required.
Walker is 100% employee-owned and has been in business since 1965. We make our own decision and we are guided by the company’s vision and mission statements. We promote from within when possible and award our employees for their effective contributions. Would you like to work for an employee-owned company that is financially sound and continues to grow?
In addition to a competitive compensation package, as a full-time employee, Walker offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, employer-paid 401(K) plan and match, company-provided life insurance, disability income protection, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits and more!
How to Apply: If you would like to become a valued team member of the best firm in the business, apply online today at https://walkerconsultants.com/careers/open-positions/. For us to gain a full understanding of your background and career interests, please submit a cover letter with your resume.
Walker Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.