Planner I/Planner II
The Town of Silverthorne is looking for an entry level and mid level planner wishing to work in Summit County in the Colorado Rockies. Under the supervision of the Planning Manager, this position assists applicants in the area current planning development review. The position involves professional-level duties and judgment with fewer routine administrative tasks. Individuals hired at the Planner I level can expect to be assigned entry level planning applications, while individuals at the Planner II will be expected to have more experience and handle intermediate and complex planning cases. Please refer to the job descriptions for additional details. Job Duties Include:
- Acts as a project manager in the review and processing of current planning developmentapplications including site plans, subdivision plats, rezonings, variances, and conditional use permits.
- Prepares staff reports and public speaking presentations before the Planning Commission andTown Council on current planning development applications.
- Works collaboratively with referral agencies and all Town departments on processing ofdevelopment application, and implementation of Comprehensive Plan.
- Provides information on zoning regulations, parks and trails, development standards andrequirements, sign regulations, and other topics to the development community and general publicvia phone, email and in-person.
- Please see attached job description for more information regarding job duties and qualifications.