At STV, we not only tackle world-class projects, we also develop employee skills, recognize achievements and offer opportunities for advancement. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding position working for an industry leader, then STV is the place for you. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we all have a stake in the business. We are a well-respected AEC firm with 40 offices throughout the US and 2,400 employees.
We currently have an opening in our Los Angeles office for a Planner for our Transportation and Infrastructure division. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the preparation of environmental technical reports and documents that comply with the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), including mitigation monitoring and reporting programs/plans (MMRPs).
- Field work, field verification of requirements from MMRPs, interfacing with engineers, architects, planners, public agencies, construction contractors, and other environmental field personnel to support environmental compliance during construction.
- Minimum of four (4) years of professional experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) required
- Specifically, preparation of NEPA/CEQA environmental technical reports and documents
- Experience preparing and deploying Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plans/Programs (MMRPs) for active construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Degrees in Environmental Studies, Environmental Science, Public Policy, Geography, Urban Planning, Architecture, Transportation Planning or related fields are preferred
- AICP, LEED AP, LEED GA, and/or ENV SP preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ArcGIS required. Proficiency in Adobe Suite strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Time and task management with multiple projects and deadlines running concurrently
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.