Graphic Arts Specialist
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Graphic Arts Specialist. This position is ideal for a creative-minded professional looking to apply their skills in graphic design, video production, website development, and multimedia.
The Graphic Arts Specialist will be responsible for strategizing and producing a wide range of visual arts products to support inbound and outbound marketing efforts in addition to supporting Market Group Leaders and Client Service Managers with their business development objectives. The Graphic Arts Specialist will also play a key role in producing internal and external communications, supporting those efforts through a combination of graphic design, layout creation, and multimedia production. This is a mid-level position reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing and serves as a member of the Marketing Services team.
Morrison-Maierle offers a broad range of engineering, surveying, and scientific services throughout the western United States. Practicing for over 70 years, Morrison-Maierle has offices in Casper, Cody, Gillette, and Sheridan, WY; Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, and Missoula, MT; Spokane, WA; and Phoenix, AZ. We are a growing firm of approximately 300 employee-owners and are the largest multi-disciplinary engineering-related firm headquartered in the upper Rocky Mountain region (ENR 331).
We take great pride in creating solutions that build better communities. Our growth-oriented business strategy is rooted in a strong employee-ownership culture.
Graphic Arts Specialist
- Advises and coordinates with staff including the Senior Management Team and Project Managers on lead generation marketing efforts.
- Assists in the development, management, and execution of the firm’s branding and lead generation strategy to ensure company is recognized as the preeminent engineering firm in the west.
- Develops, coordinates and executes on a wide range of creative multimedia products that amplify the visible expertise of the company and its professional employees.
- Creates graphic designs and graphics assets for wide range of products including professional proposals, blogs, print and online publications, flyers and pamphlets, posters and banners, social media, internal communications, and advertisements.
- Strategizes and produces high-quality and compelling videos for variety of purposes and audiences; including storyboarding, video shooting, sound recording and management, production, post-production, and roll-out.
- Takes high-quality photographs and video b-roll of company projects, events, and accent assets for use in wide variety of content products, including the use of a drone.
- Perform copywriting functions for variety of print and online collateral including blogs, email newsletters, internal and external announcements, press releases.
- Lead website updates and maintenance, including landing page design and development, blog posting and layout, special features, and innovates new approaches to website content, layout, and user-experience.
- Participates as member of the social media team; identifying, planning, developing and sharing content on company social media platforms.
- Applies SEO strategies to digital products.
- Active in professional, civic and community affairs that will enhance the image of the company.
- Assists in the research and development of corporate marketing graphic standards.
- Manages and coordinates special projects as assigned.
- Assists with the development of an annual marketing plan and assists in executing the marketing programs in relation to the plan and budget.
- Keep current on marketing techniques applicable to the firm, and keep staff informed of marketing techniques that are applicable to their position responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have experience in executing both inbound and outbound marketing strategies in a professional service setting, using a range of tools to do so. Excellent communication skills are required, as is a strong predisposition toward teamwork.
Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Media Arts, Communications, Journalism or related field, or equivalent in experience. Minimum four years’ direct experience in a professional services organization may substitute.
- Team-oriented, focused on working with others on idea development, receptive of feedback, and openness to input and flexibility on final products.
- Professional experience planning, developing and creating multimedia products including videos/films, infographics, motion stories, slide decks, document layouts, graphic designs, and similar creative assets, ideally in a professional service setting.
- Deep experience and advanced skills using the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Lightroom, Premier Pro, After Effects, and Dreamweaver. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Sharepoint and Teams.
- Capable user of SketchUp (or similar 3D design tools) a plus.
- Experience using a CRM a plus.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing techniques and practices, including the relationship of creative assets to development of qualified leads.
- Experience with web design and development; including developing lead-generation landing pages in WordPress CMS a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong orientation toward detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interface effectively with employees, managers, internal and external clients and community members.
- Positive attitude and professional bearing.
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new tasks and develop personally and professionally.
- Service-oriented and focused on helping others, supporting the success of the team over the self.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
This position will require periodic travel to Morrison-Maierle offices and to select conferences / business development venues.
Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
$40,000 - $55,000 with an outstanding incentive and benefits program.
Helena or Missoula, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans
What's So Special About Working at Morrison-Maierle?
We are surrounded by and work in the beauty of the upper Rocky Mountain United States. We work hard and play hard, providing our employee-owners the opportunity to find harmony between their career ambitions and personal passions in some of the most desirable locations in the country.
We are a 100% employee-owned company and have a strong ethic of shared success. That success is the direct result of the contribution and commitment of our employee-owners. The responsibility of ownership is part of our culture and we believe all employee-owners should benefit from their efforts and contributions to the firm through an ownership stake in the Company.
Morrison-Maierle is a community-minded company that encourages its employee-owners to become involved in organizations with local and personal significance. We follow our Core Values of integrity, respect, commitment, and excellence in everything we do.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.